Thursday, April 12, 2012

Last years Puyallup fall salmon season revisited

For myself, my family, and friends this run of salmon every-odd year is a group fishing trip. There is nothing to serious about it just good times, fish stories, and lots of fish. Even with the occasional river dunk or loss of the biggest one ever this is the time to learn how to fish salmon.
A couple of tips for fishing Puyallup salmon is to fish the edges of riffles and because of the number of fishermen on the river forming lines in the river the fish may be at your feet (but be careful not to hook your fellow fish hunting neighbors).
One of my Puyallup river kings caught at the Fred Meyer hole

One of my brothers caught this Puyallup river silver at the Safeway hole

First of the pink run. They smoke up great if caught with sea lice on them


My sisters first Puyallup silver

Another silver

Loser Takes All

No comments:

Post a Comment