Saturday, September 15, 2012

Nisqually : I got mine

I went all week four mornings before work and one evening without a fish taken. I hooked and fought 21 fish and had a number within six feet of me but still lost them mainly to leader breaking. I upgraded to twenty pound test and still lost them. But today my streak was over one silver and one chinook mini jack.




This red bead set up worked to get the fish to bite: use a 0/2 gamakatsu barbless hook, 2 beads, 20lb mono leader about 8' long. Tie the leader to the hook then slide the beads on and run the leader through the eye of the hook.




The evening was a blast my friend also got two








My brother in law got two.




The fish is so chime it is reflecting the red from the car.




Loser Takes All!

No comments:

Post a Comment