Monday, June 11, 2012

Cowlitz River Springers

This week I caught this 10 pounder on ten foot leader, two watermelon corkies, one ounce weight and and shrimp scented yarn above the boat ramp at Barrier Dam. The one once weight is so you can cast about three quarters across the river there is a slot the fish travel up about center of the river hit this spot and I have gotten fish every time I have fished it in the last two weeks.

A week ago my younger brother and I caught this 18lb -20lb springer drifting two white and orange poke dot cheater, ten foot leader, and a one once weight.


YouTube Video




My youngest brother hooked this carp also on the white and orange cheater believe it or not it was hooked right in the mouth.

I got this one three weeks ago.



Loser Takes All!

No comments:

Post a Comment